Hiring a Wedding Planner
Congratulations on your engagement! As this is one of the most celebrated moments of your life, this is where the fun begins! It’s also going to be one of the most stressful times in your life.
Planning a local or destination weddings takes an enormous amount of time; it takes the average couple over 200 hours to plan their wedding. Having a planner by your side will save you time (and energy) not only by allowing me to do all of the researching and interviewing vendors but also by taking care of the many, many details that arise. I’m also very good at coming up with imaginative ideas to make your wedding unique and wonderful experience.
You’ll also soon find out that weddings are tremendously expensive. According to Wedding Bells magazine, the average cost of a wedding in 2013 was $32,358. Hiring a wedding planner can save a great deal of money. I can very often negotiate discounts, passing them on to you. I’m also great at setting a wedding budget for you – and sticking to it. My vast experience will also stop you from making costly mistakes.
Very quickly you begin the realize that weddings are a very stressful time and can cause arguments between couples (and family and friends). A wedding planner can be proactive and provide advice to avoid problems before they happen; even if problems do come up, I can mediate disagreements. I’m also there to lend a “shoulder to cry on” to support you during the hectic days. You may also need me as your own personal “Dr. Phil”
A wedding can have up to 22 different vendors – add in the wedding party and all of the wedding guests and that is a lot of people pulling on you on your wedding day! When you hire me as your wedding coordinator, you can simply tell others to “talk to Patti.” This minimizes your stress and maximizes your fun. Remember, I’m there to ensure that you will have a worry-free and stress-free wedding, allowing you to enjoy your day like your guests!
Here are some typical questions I get from people wondering about using a wedding planning service:
How will you help with my Niagara wedding?
As a Master Bridal Consultant, I will help you in many roles:
- Wedding Adviser – As a wedding specialist with over 20 years’ experience, a passion for perfection and over 1,000 celebrations planned, I know weddings. This experience enables me to plan your dream wedding and meet your unique wishes in a personal and cost-effective way.
- Wedding Coordinator – Through extensive contacts in the wedding industry, I will match you with the right wedding professionals – from caterer to photographer – to turn your wedding dreams into reality while staying within your financial budget.
- Wedding Supervisor – Why should you worry about the details of planning your wedding? I’ll work with the other wedding professionals you have chosen to make sure everything happens just as you want it to.
- Monetary Advisor – If you’re working within a budget (and who isn’t?), I’ll help you organize your wedding dream within your budget by suggesting ways to make your wedding dollars go the farthest.
- Wedding Mediator – Caught between ex-family and/or a step-family? As a Master Bridal Consultant, I’m an independent third party. I’ll smooth ruffled feathers and mediate disagreements, making sure we find the best solution to your problems.
- Time Manager – Our wedding co-ordination services will also save you time. According to the Association of Bridal Consultants, the average bride spends a minimum of 200 hours planning her wedding. That’s a lot of time, especially in today’s chaotic world, where couples have many other important commitments to think about. As your Master Bridal Consultant, working with you, I’ll handle all the details, allowing you the freedom to do what you want to do.
I want to plan part of my Niagara Falls wedding myself – will you want to run the whole show?
As your wedding consultant, I’ll become your partner to plan the wedding of your dreams, handling as much or as little
of your wedding planning as you want. Whether you need someone to plan your entire wedding or if you only need help on the day of your wedding, I’m here to assist.
Can I afford a wedding planner?
Hiring me to plan your wedding is part of your budget, not an extra expense. As a wedding consultant, I frequently obtain discounts from wedding suppliers, which are passed on to my wedding clients. I also save couples money by suggesting less expensive alternatives that still enhance their wedding. My job is to work together with you to produce your dream wedding – including the consultant’s fee – within your budget.
Please look around; I’m sure we can help in some way based on your needs